The congregation’s history reaches back to 1856, as part of the First German Reformed Church. The congregation worshiped at Fifth and Broad Streets. Our current facility was built in 1963 and is located at 151 S 4th St. in Quakertown.
First United Church of Christ is committed to Christian education. Church school started in 1874, and Sunday School classes are still held every Sunday during the school year. Our Vacation Bible School program started in 1942 and continues annually.
The music program has always been prominent in the life of this church family, currently featuring vocal choirs, handell choirs and a chime choir.
With God’s help, First United Church of Christ looks forward to growing its mission and ministry in the 21st century!